Consent of the User to the processing of personal data
Make sure you give consent to the processing of your personal data, namely: last name, first name, patronymic, phone number, e-mail address in order to get access to the information contained on the Site washeyecare.com. We or our partners use this data to conclude a retail sale contract with Users. The site administration undertakes not to provide Users’ personal information to third parties for other purposes without their consent. Your personal data will be used by the company exclusively for the conclusion and execution of the specified contract with you.
The personal data you have provided will be processed in accordance with applicable law.
To make a purchase at the pharmacy, the User must provide a phone number and indicate his name, address, and email.
We guarantee the non-disclosure of information transmitted by the User, as well as undertake to ensure its safe storage, as well as protection against accidental or intentional unauthorized access and warning of possible risks of copying, distribution, blocking, changing, damage, loss or destruction of data.
In addition, the data that the site automatically receives when the user visits its pages is also protected: access time, operating system data, IP address, purchase history, information from cookies, addresses of visited pages.
During processing, we have the right to perform the following actions with personal data: collect, record, organize, accumulate, store, refine, extract, use, transfer in order to study customer needs and improve the quality of our products and services, de-personalize, block, delete, destroy.
To withdraw consent for the processing of personal data, the User sends a written request to the Site Administration.
Why do we collect personal information?
The processing of personal data is carried out in order to facilitate the conclusion of the retail sale and purchase agreement of the User with the pharmacy organization, the effective execution of orders and other mandatory actions in the interests of the User.
The client’s personal data may be used by the pharmacy or its partner for:
- Identification of the user, placing an order, processing payment and entering into a retail sale agreement with the pharmacy;
- Providing access to personalized information on the site;
- Feedbacks, e-mail newsletters or notifications via messenger for the purpose of processing applications, notification of order status, assistance in matters related to the use of pharmacy services, providing (with the consent of the user) information on prices, promotions, special offers, product updates;
- Periodic sending to the User information about events and news of the Site;
- Provision of technical or customer support to the User (if necessary);
- Implementation (with the consent of the User) of promotional activities. If the user wishes to stop receiving mailings, the user can refuse to receive them at any time by following the instructions contained in each of the mailings.
Who can gain access to User personal information?
We carefully protect users’ data, does not sell them and does not transfer them to third parties.
When can personal information be disclosed?
Data transfer to third parties is carried out on the basis of the legislation or with the consent of the subject of personal data. In addition, the disclosure of such information can be made to protect the rights and property of washeyecare.com, as well as to ensure the personal safety of employees.
Where can I get information?
For any additional information or resolution of controversial issues, the site user can contact email@example.com.
The Site is not liable for damage caused to the User’s device as a result of clicking on the links posted on the Website.